Monday 9 August 2010

Prints for Sale

I found out earlier today that both my prints on show in Pittenweem have sold which has made me extremely happy. I've also received some emails interested in buying more of my prints so I thought I would put up some information about purchasing my work on here.

Here are some of my prints that are available to buy.

'Lost Teeth'
Screen Print measures 8x6"
£10 unframed and £15 framed
  
 
'Blue Jars' and 'Yellow Jars'
Screen Print measuring 8x6"
£10 unframed and £15 framed

'Braces'
Screen Print measuring 8x6"
£10 unframed and £15 frames 

'Ice Lolly'
Screen Print measuring 8x6"
£5 unframed and £10 framed 

'Gas Phone'
Screen Print measuring 8x6"
£5 unframed and £10 framed


Postage and packaging for unframed prints - £2
Postage and packaging for framed prints - £5
Prints are sent by standard first class post.
 I package the prints either in a hard backed envelope if unframed or in a small box with ample bubble wrap if framed.


There are two ways I can receive payments: via paypal or by sending me a cheque or postal order.

If you're interested in buying any of my prints then please leave me a comment or email me at carolejapp@hotmail.co.uk



No comments: